Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christopher Low

Megascenery Northern California

Two questions......1. Does MegaScenery Northern California version 2 work with FSX?2. Does anyone know if an FSX specific version of MegaScenery Northern California is under development?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1. Does MegaScenery Northern California version 2 work with FSX? A: Yes. See Megascenery website for details on installation procedures into FSX.2. Does anyone know if an FSX specific version of MegaScenery Northern California is under development?A: I don't know for sure but doubt it since PC Aviator is now moving on to the Megascenery Earth series.Jim

Can anyone with the MegaScenery Northern California package let me know the latitude and longitude of the scenery boundaries?

1. Does MegaScenery Northern California version 2 work with FSX? A: Yes. See Megascenery website for details on installation procedures into FSX.2. Does anyone know if an FSX specific version of MegaScenery Northern California is under development?A: I don't know for sure but doubt it since PC Aviator is now moving on to the Megascenery Earth series.Jim
When the megascenery earth website first came on line, there were several areas on the map that had a slight brown color to them and appeared to be areas slated for the future, Nor Cal was one of them. I know that doesn't really mean they will do it, but I'd bet money that Nor Cal will come out. The U.S. is part of the planet earth, so I see no reason why they wouldn't do Nor cal and other parts of the U.S.

Can anyone with the MegaScenery Northern California package let me know the latitude and longitude of the scenery boundaries?
I have the package but it's not installed but not sure why you need the latitude and longitude of the scenery boundaries. On the product page they have a large map that shows the complete area coverage.http://www.megascenery.com/vol3-us-V2.htmBest regards,Jim

I wanted to know the boundary coordinates so that I can work out which airports are within the photorealistic scenery area. Anyway, I found the information that I was looking for elsewhere.