Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mzehmed

Attempting To Purchase The Md-11.

Guest Mzehmed

Hi there, As the title says I am trying to order the PMDG MD-11 for FSX, I am definitely logged into my account and when checking my shopping cart it clearly says: Qty. 1 PMDG for FSX Only - $79.99 When I select the button "Checkout", the page appears with a box saying "Your cart is empty" and a small yellow box saying "continue shopping". I was just wondering if there is a site problem, or something wrong at my end? Thanks for any info.

Please sign your name, one of the few forum rules. Also makes it easier for them to help you with specific account problems.As for your problem, please see the pinned topic above regarding the MD11 release. Robert has provided instructions for this common error. Basically, be sure your web browser cache is empty to download new page.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Mzehmed
Please sign your name, one of the few forum rules. Also makes it easier for them to help you with specific account problems.As for your problem, please see the pinned topic above regarding the MD11 release. Robert has provided instructions for this common error. Basically, be sure your web browser cache is empty to download new page.
Ah, apologies for not looking there first. Thank you for pointing in the right direction, I've managed to purchase and have d/load going now.