Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keenrw

Md11 Fs9 Frame Rates

Helloooo I have been waiting for the Fs9 version of the MD11 for a while since it came out for FSX , now its out im thinking of getting it but just wondered what the frame rates are like , i mainly fly from the 2D cockpits ( for airliners and VC for GA ) and the PMDG 737s and LVL D 767 run great , i noticed theres no refund option so i would like to be sure its gonna run .. my PC specs are quite low by todays standered ..AMD 4000 +2 GIG 667 DDR WIN XP SP2GF 7600 GT Graphics card SB 5.1 Live ( with crackling sounds dohh :( ) sound card FS 9.1 Thanks Rich

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On my machine I get high 20's for the 744 and the LDS 767. On this I am getting ( i unlocked the FPS to see) in the 50's. It is a beautiful aircraft and PMDG outdid themselves on this. I have done 2 flights and have had ZERO problems. The FPS also include poor weather.ThanksRichie

On my machine I get high 20's for the 744 and the LDS 767. On this I am getting ( i unlocked the FPS to see) in the 50's. It is a beautiful aircraft and PMDG outdid themselves on this. I have done 2 flights and have had ZERO problems. The FPS also include poor weather.ThanksRichie
Wow sounds great thanks .. Rich