Sign in to follow this  
Jax_Chief

Tcas Vatsim Md-11 Fsx

Does anyone know how to get vatsim traffic to appear on the md11 tcas for fsx? I can see trfc on the FSINN radar but not on the md11 tcas... Sq TA/RA in mode C with TFC selected.. Have registered FSUIPC. Anyideas?Jesse Rushlow

Does anyone know how to get vatsim traffic to appear on the md11 tcas for fsx? I can see trfc on the FSINN radar but not on the md11 tcas... Sq TA/RA in mode C with TFC selected.. Have registered FSUIPC. Anyideas?Jesse Rushlow
I would also like an answer to this. I am using FS9, FSINN, registered FSUIPC, and am very familiar with TCAS on other aircraft. One additional piece of information is that I use WideFS and run FSInn remotely on a laptop. I can't believe we are the only two with this problem. Thank you!

I'm using Squawkbox (on a separate PC) FS9 MD11 no issues here. A nice feature I've found is the MD11 blocks any TCAS targets on the ground when on final.Rob

Rob Prest

There is a option for TCAS to read fsuipc or FS internal, have you tried messing around with that tick box?

Rob Prest

Guest GAMER

You can also connect to multi player through flightsim.

There is a option for TCAS to read fsuipc or FS internal, have you tried messing around with that tick box?
Yes, I have tried both settings. Thanks for the feedback, guys. Maybe I will have to use Squawkbox. I really like FSInn, though.

Yes, I have tried both settings. Thanks for the feedback, guys. Maybe I will have to use Squawkbox. I really like FSInn, though.
I routinely fly the MD-11X on VATSIM with FSInn, and TCAS has always worked for me (BTW, I've had several cases of SB causing FSX crashes on me, so I ditched it. Plus there is a very annoying issue with static on the radio).Do you see other aircraft with the FSInn "Radar" screen?

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

I routinely fly the MD-11X on VATSIM with FSInn, and TCAS has always worked for me (BTW, I've had several cases of SB causing FSX crashes on me, so I ditched it. Plus there is a very annoying issue with static on the radio).Do you see other aircraft with the FSInn "Radar" screen?
Yes, I do see traffic on the FSInn radar. Remember, though...I'm running FSInn on a remote laptop. That hasn't been an issue with other commercial add-on aircraft, though. Wondering if its something specific to Md-11. Also, for clarification I am running the FS9 version of the aircraft. (The guy who started this thread was interested in X)