Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheLurk

Yet Another Vc Issues.....

hey folks i wanted to do my delivery flight for the bigmac today from KLGB via KBOS to EDDF i loaded the plane up and THIS is what i got:wtfdb5.th.jpgi dont know what causes this the plane worked flawlessly without any problems yesterday when i spun it around long beach a few times but today all is messed upEDIT: i tried a reinstallation of the plane and i got a window popping up telling me its unable to validate my license.... any advice?best regards Tobi

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hmm i tested around more and i found out it seems to be a problem with the loadmanager(?) whenever i use a certain livery and load configuration the above pic happens...also i have no sounds controls are locked and the center gear is retracted! very odd indeed still no one got a clue?best regards Tobi

The same thing is going on with me in the UPS Liv. I load up the beast FS9 starts....looks just like that pic The Lurk took, I then reload while in FS9 it works then my sound goes off??? Its really kind of driving me crazy!! Matthew

hey folks i wanted to do my delivery flight for the bigmac today from KLGB via KBOS to EDDF i loaded the plane up and THIS is what i got:wtfdb5.th.jpgi dont know what causes this the plane worked flawlessly without any problems yesterday when i spun it around long beach a few times but today all is messed upEDIT: i tried a reinstallation of the plane and i got a window popping up telling me its unable to validate my license.... any advice?best regards Tobi
Hi!Don

hm could explain it but i tried several times with no additional addons like radar contact fspax etc. running the issues presisted strange thing is its working if i use a different loadout in the load manager and a different livery....still i'd like to see this fixed up if possible