Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cfgarrod

Approach GVA 23 on YouTube

Just for fun I clipped a minicam to my headset and filmed a flight from LSGS Sion to LSGG Geneva.All works great except for the nuisance terrain warnings on short final (I also get them at Zurich but not at Basle) and reverse thrust doesn't work but I think I know why...Here's a link to the approach, starts shortly before localiser intercept at SPR VOR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtzlgc2znwwChris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very nice setup, seems like great fluidity and use of printed checklists - overall I am impressed :(

I need to print a checklist, and the manuals.... :( On the reverse thrust, you must press F2 (or whatever key you have mapped) and wait/watch while the U/L occurs (in yellow on the EAD/DU3), which is an unlock mechanism. Then when it's available the F/O wll say reverse thrust available and you'll see the U/L go away (IIRC from last night). It worked great on my test flight, but you have to wait until it says unlock, and I don't know if using an axis for reverse thrust will work unless you press a key to actually unlock it first.