Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

helberger

Captain Sim C-130

Hi,I bought the Captain Sim C-130 during the one day special sale. Can't get it to work with RC4.I load a fp, start RC4, get the Avdisp ok, but when I ask for the weather briefing (2-wx briefing) its total silence.I tried other key combinations as well, no luck.This is in FSX Sp2, Windows xp sp3.I don't have this problem with any of my other addons, anybody else with same problem?Thanks for any advice.Helmut

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I bought the Captain Sim C-130 during the one day special sale. Can't get it to work with RC4.I load a fp, start RC4, get the Avdisp ok, but when I ask for the weather briefing (2-wx briefing) its total silence.I tried other key combinations as well, no luck.This is in FSX Sp2, Windows xp sp3.I don't have this problem with any of my other addons, anybody else with same problem?Thanks for any advice.Helmut
make sure you have rc v4.3, the latest fsuipc. you shouldn't have advdisplay, delete the .dll -fsuipc takes care of it. www.jdtllc.com/v4/rcv43.pdf for quick start section.if you can't get the rc voices, create a .log - how to pinned at the top of the forum.jd

Thanks JD,I solved the problem, sorry I could not reply to my own topic in time, discoveredthat the coms must be turned on before using RC4. On all my other aircraftRC4 works without power on, not sure if thats the way it should be or not.Anyway I can now fly the C-130 with RC4 Atc.Thanks Helmut

make sure you have rc v4.3, the latest fsuipc. you shouldn't have advdisplay, delete the .dll -fsuipc takes care of it. www.jdtllc.com/v4/rcv43.pdf for quick start section.if you can't get the rc voices, create a .log - how to pinned at the top of the forum.jd

Thanks JD,I solved the problem, sorry I could not reply to my own topic in time, discoveredthat the coms must be turned on before using RC4. On all my other aircraftRC4 works without power on, not sure if thats the way it should be or not.Anyway I can now fly the C-130 with RC4 Atc.Thanks Helmut
under options, there is a checkbox for auto-tune on contact.

under options, there is a checkbox for auto-tune on contact.
Thanks, I had that option turned on all along, anyway I am fine now.Thanks for your help , as usual good support from you guys.Helmut