Sign in to follow this  
kdfw__

Spoiler animation: playback

Hi,Great MD11. It's an amazing aircraft, so unlike its smaller and older brother MD80, makes me wonder if the same people at Longbeach designed it.Noticing that on my setup (FS9), when I playback the landing, spoiler animation from the external view doesn't follow the sequence just completed. When playback is started with the spoiler still deployed (like during the roll out), the playback sequence starts with the spoiler full up. Not sure if it's just on my setup...Also, the VC window reflection is not utilzed like on the 744 (FS9). Is this a design decision (FPS)? Just wondering.Thanks,Pat

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Hi,Noticing that on my setup (FS9), when I playback the landing, spoiler animation from the external view doesn't follow the sequence just completed. When playback is started with the spoiler still deployed (like during the roll out), the playback sequence starts with the spoiler full up. Not sure if it's just on my setup...
I have the same, including lights (all of them) and MMLG does not retract on T/O and v v.Also curios if it's a setup problem.Regards,John

Guest ashwath

hi,same problem here too. the flaps, spoilers, stabiliser trim, main middle landing gear, do not follow the proper sequences during the replay phase. does anybody know of good recording programs for add-on aircraft like PMDG?regards,

hi,same problem here too. the flaps, spoilers, stabiliser trim, main middle landing gear, do not follow the proper sequences during the replay phase. does anybody know of good recording programs for add-on aircraft like PMDG?regards,
Maybe you already know it: http://www.fs-recorder.netIt is much better than FSX replay, but still does not deploy spoilers in replay. Don't know about flaps.Alex