Sign in to follow this  
DaveH

Servers down ?

Are the VATSIM servers down ? For two days now I have been unable to use either ServInfo or VATSPY. Or is it just my system ?Dave Hinson

Guest buzz456
Are the VATSIM servers down ? For two days now I have been unable to use either ServInfo or VATSPY. Or is it just my system ?Dave Hinson
Vatsim servers are ok, but for some reason ServInfo is inop.

Guest randolphin2
Vatsim servers are ok, but for some reason ServInfo is inop.
When servinfo is down it means it can not get its data from Vatsim. Its been happening a lot lately, like today. The problem is with Vatsim's information servers. I wish thet would get the problem taken care of.Randy

Guest EoinCoates

They seem to be having problems with the servers alright... I can't get any traffic or ATC info on VRoutes regularly these days... Its very annoying... Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon!

Hi.I have been having problems with SB4 as well, and tried to re-download it, and all I get from the SB page is a time out, or page not available.This also explains why I can't get into the VATSIM UK page as well I suppose.Does anyone else know of a web site where I can download SB4 at all please.Many thanks.