I can't get the flight watch report to work, not sure what is wrong windows vista64 sp2 nividia 9500 gt

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

Hi,Is the Voice Option On? Are you tuning a COM radio to the proper frequency? Are giving ASA a bit of time to start playing the voice files?Please let us know.Thanks,

Hi,Is the Voice Option On? Are you tuning a COM radio to the proper frequency? Are giving ASA a bit of time to start playing the voice files?Please let us know.Thanks,
Yes to all questions
yes to all questions. not sure what to do.

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

The voice ATIS/flightwatch worked for me when I tried it, so it works. You are dialing 122.000, correct? Are you pressing the appropriate receive button to hear your COMM channel? If you dial it into VHF 2, then you obviously need to press the COMM 2 receive button.If it were me, I'd load a default MS plane and try dialing in 122.000 into COMM 1 and try it. Then try tuning it into VHF 2/COMM 2 and press the COMM 2 button to hear it. See if that works, no add on aircraft, no other add ons running, just default MS and ASA.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

The voice ATIS/flightwatch worked for me when I tried it, so it works. You are dialing 122.000, correct? Are you pressing the appropriate receive button to hear your COMM channel? If you dial it into VHF 2, then you obviously need to press the COMM 2 receive button.If it were me, I'd load a default MS plane and try dialing in 122.000 into COMM 1 and try it. Then try tuning it into VHF 2/COMM 2 and press the COMM 2 button to hear it. See if that works, no add on aircraft, no other add ons running, just default MS and ASA.
thanks will give it a try

Anthony

Hi,You do flip the COMM switch to make 122.0 the Active and not the STBY, correct?One more question, is this a single computer install or network install?Thanks,

Guest Carl Hackman

Hi,As Jim said are you running ASA on a client PC? If so the ATIS will be heard on that PC not the FS PC.Regards

Yes I do have the comm radio set, and i'm using my home computer. I'm not to sure what you mean by client pc?

Anthony

Hi,Please show us a picture of your radio screen in FS.Are you using ASA with one computer or 2?Go to your ASA main folder/voice/voice1 and click on one of the wave files. Does it play?Thanks,

Jim,I found that i didn't have any voice files in my main folder. I'm still sort of just testing asa I still like to use 6.5 until all the bugs are worked out of asa I keep getting ctd with it. I keep checking the forums and will watch for different tips on working with the program. thanks for all the help.anthony

Anthony