Sign in to follow this  
Guest CL65 2B19

Just want to take a moment...

Guest CL65 2B19

And congratulate the UsAirways crew that ditched their A320 into the hudson river. As of now, all pax and crew survived.Fate is the hunter. Alessandro Dallago

Yeah, I would like to congratulate those guys too, I have been looking at it on CNN-BBC for an hour now, the aircraft looks fairly intact and everone seems to be ok. Hats off to the pilots.

Guest stubbornswiss
And congratulate the UsAirways crew that ditched their A320 into the hudson river. As of now, all pax and crew survived.Fate is the hunter. Alessandro Dallago
I second that...... they did an EXCELLENT job!!As a retired airline pilot, I can tell you, this is what you train for all through your career.But when the real thing hits, it doesn't always end up this well.Hats off to all the crew members.

How quickly your fortunes can change. One second you're one of the very unfortunate people who are actually in a commercial airplane crash. Then, just like that, you're one of the fortunate few who live to tell about it.Bravo to the pilots and cabin crew for working through what had to be shock and terror to bring about a happy ending... From what it appears, the passengers handled themselves pretty well too.I was just on an A320 from Detroit a few days ago and with all the bitter cold, snow and de-icing I admit I was a little nervous at take-off. I can't imagine how these folks felt when it all went wrong after take off. An amazing story.Bob

The last time I saw a commercial airliner try a water landing was that Ethiopian Airlines 767 that was hijacked and ran out of fuel; sad to say the 767 broke up. Hats off to pilot who landed that airbus intact with no fatalities. :( The news said that the flock of birds was so large it appeared on radar

The last time I saw a commercial airliner try a water landing was that Ethiopian Airlines 767 that was hijacked and ran out of fuel; sad to say the 767 broke up. Hats off to pilot who landed that airbus intact with no fatalities. :( The news said that the flock of birds was so large it appeared on radar
Sorry, I forgot to sign my post.Dan Schultz

Guest bboo

I'm very VERY glad to see that once again, ditching is NOT necessary a fatality !These guys, obviously, made an amazing job, and we will for sure hear a lot more about them in future CRM sessions all around the planet!Flight Crew/Cabin Crew, ENJOY your days OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest GAMER

Today we saw some amazing airmanship and the flight attendants did an outstanding job of getting people off the aircraft. The crew are heroes. The Pilot is amazing!Michael P.

What an Outstanding job The Pilot and Flight crew did to avoid an otherwise horrific disaster,Hats off to them for saving the lives of 150 passengers./Patrick/