Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest GAMER

MD-11 will not install!

I got the error message saying I need 9.1, which I installed and I have XP service pack3, I am at a loss as to why it won't work. I am going to go to Frys to get another copy of FS9, will it recognize the the FS9upd or will I have to reinstall the 9.1 upgrade again? I need help here as this is my favorite aircraft and I want this to work, please help!Michael Pare

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you are using CDCrack see the message pinned in the forum (above).

If you are using CDCrack see the message pinned in the forum (above).
What is a CD crack? I have a a store bought copy of FS9, however I do see scratches on the disk so it is off to FRY's to get another copy. The I will attempt a fresh install of 1.9, if this doesn't work what are my options?

As the pinned post explains, the installer looks at the fs9 executable to verify it is version 9.1. If you have run the microsoft patch that upgrades version 9 to version 9.1 and you still have problem installing because it does not detect ver 9.1 then you have an unusual problem. I would recommend contacting pmdg via email to resolve the problem. Be sure you get an automated response from them to verify you have made contact.

As the pinned post explains, the installer looks at the fs9 executable to verify it is version 9.1. If you have run the microsoft patch that upgrades version 9 to version 9.1 and you still have problem installing because it does not detect ver 9.1 then you have an unusual problem. I would recommend contacting pmdg via email to resolve the problem. Be sure you get an automated response from them to verify you have made contact.
Ok I'll do that, thanks.Michael Pare.