Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arklight1

AS 6.5 and Vista = Will not install

Hello all,I am currently using Vista64 and would like to re-install AS 6.5 back into FS9....but....I can't. I keep getting a .NET error. I can't install 1.1 since I already have a higher version of .NET.Any idea what I need to do in order to get ActiveSky 6.5 functioning in Vista(64)?Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That happened to a friend...Download all the net. frameworks from MS site..1 2 3 3.5 Then uninstall the one you have and install the others Pretty sure thats what he did...

Hello all,I am currently using Vista64 and would like to re-install AS 6.5 back into FS9....but....I can't. I keep getting a .NET error. I can't install 1.1 since I already have a higher version of .NET.Any idea what I need to do in order to get ActiveSky 6.5 functioning in Vista(64)?Thanks!
You can install any version of .NET with any other version - the .NET runtimes are designed to run side by side. As a consequence you can have 1.1 and 2.0 or any other combination installed.DJ

You can install any version of .NET with any other version - the .NET runtimes are designed to run side by side. As a consequence you can have 1.1 and 2.0 or any other combination installed.DJ
It worked! Thanks!