Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mimmo72

WideFs Keystrokes

I installed RC4.3 on client machine via WideFs.Is possible to recognize RC keystrokes by only client keyboard, insted FS machine?Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I installed RC4.3 on client machine via WideFs.Is possible to recognize RC keystrokes by only client keyboard, insted FS machine?Thanks.
i was wrong with my prior answerActually if you add SendKeyPresses=Yes as shown below to the user section of the wideclient.ini file you can use the keys on the WideFS PC to control RC. The caveat is the Wideclient in the taskbar must have the focus. I've used this numerous times with no problems. [user]Log=Errors+SendKeyPresses=Yes jd

Hi JDDoes your suggested change to user configuration in the widefs ini file just allow for control of RC on the remote PC or does this change also allow for the keyboard on the remote PC to also control all of FS on the main PC?Kind RegardsStuart B

Hi JDDoes your suggested change to user configuration in the widefs ini file just allow for control of RC on the remote PC or does this change also allow for the keyboard on the remote PC to also control all of FS on the main PC?Kind RegardsStuart B
sorry, i don't know. hopefully the person that corrected me, will answer that question for youjd