Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

Extendet Download

Hello PMDG,you have not answered my E-Mails. I have bought the extended download options for both B747 Pax and Cargo Versions for FS9 and send you a e-mail requesting to reactivate my download links for those products. Now I am still waiting, it's been a week now!You have me in your customers database as hadler(at)cs-winsen.dePlease tell me here or by e-mail TODAY, if I will be able to download my bought products from you again.Regards, Torben Hadler

Torben: You should get an automated response to your email from them, if not then they did not get your email.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi,now I have e-mailed them twice already some days ago. Nothing ame back. I guess I will draw back the extended Download Service directly with my credit card provider, because I did not get what I paid for...Cu, Torben Hadler

Torben: You should get an automated response to your email from them, if not then they did not get your email.

Have you tried using a different email address? for some bizarre reason emails from free email services like Gmail or Yahoo do seem to get through to them, where as other companies tend to reject email from free email services. Maybe it would be worth your while getting a free account to contact them with and mention your true email address you bought the product with in the email so they can verify you.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi Ryan,YES, I got the e-mails now! Thank you a lot for your promt help. I guess my PM did the trick...Cu, Torben Hadler

Torben,Your links should work now.