Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

FSX Startup Procedure for Hovercontrol 412?

Does anyone have a simple startup procedure for the Hovercontrol 412 in FSX? I have tried to follow the checklist and can't get it started. Thanks, regards, bob.

Does anyone have a simple startup procedure for the Hovercontrol 412 in FSX? I have tried to follow the checklist and can't get it started. Thanks, regards, bob.
I finally got the engines started thanks to another user. Now I can't get the rotors to engage. I cannot get any RPM or torque and when I increase the throttle the speed (which was almost zero) decreases and te rotors reverse direction. Is there a secret to get the rotors engaged? Best regards, Bob.

Guest j-mo

Have you considered the Hovercontrol forums as a resource?

Have you considered the Hovercontrol forums as a resource?
Hi. Yes that's why I posted here. I have not received any help there yet. It was suggested that I reinstall it which did no good. I have had help but no concrete answers. This is the only FSX helo I have ever had this problem. It works fine in FS9. Maybe the fact that I have only SP1 is the problem. Regards, Bob.

Hi. Yes that's why I posted here. I have not received any help there yet. It was suggested that I reinstall it which did no good. I have had help but no concrete answers. This is the only FSX helo I have ever had this problem. It works fine in FS9. Maybe the fact that I have only SP1 is the problem. Regards, Bob.
Hi Bob:I have had problems with the HC 412 as well. I have FSX with Acceleration added and have been able to start both engines and get the prop engage. SO, I think you are right about it being an SP1 problem. Not certain, but, that is a good guess. I am begining to think it is more a pain than the free price accounts for. I am leaning toward purchasing the Cera 412 so I can "enjoy" the aircraft rather than be frustrated by it.Danny

Danny