Sign in to follow this  
Guest bsv118

THrust levers blocked

Guest bsv118

hallo to allin some conditions thrust levers of 737 are locked to maximum thrust and i may not unlocked from this position; i disconnect A/T, A/P and FD, but they not unlock.I think that is a software problem, it happan in flight online and offline.Have yuo any solution?Thanks to allStefano

A screenshot may help.Do you mean turning off A/T doesn't give you throttle control back? Or is this when in TOGO mode during takeoff only?You can allow the controls to override the auto systems in the pmdg options menu. With a little more info maybe we can help... or, there might be a software problem that has been hidden for years causing this. Give us more to go on please.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest bsv118

Hi Danthank you for reply;sorry i don't have a screenshot; but when the situation happen I don't have control of thrust levers, i disconnect A/T, A/P and recycle FD, but thrust levers don't unlock.I don't never tried to use function override in pmdg options. The problem occurred in all this situations:- A/T on, A/P off, levelling to first altitude constraint- A/T on, A/P on climbing to cruise altitude- A/T on, A/P on, VOR LOC on, APP on estable on ilsSuddenly the speed start to increase whit thrust levers to maximun thrust position, and the 737 go to overspeed and increase altitud bypassing MCP and FMC altitude.I disconnect A/T, levers of my joke in idle position, but nothing happen, on throttle panel the thrust levers are in maximum thrust position too.Disconnect A/T, A/P, recycle FD but nothing change.This don't happen in any flight, but many times, online and offline.Thank you for interest, i'll wait for any solution.