Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

V Australia B777-3ZG/ER

Hi all Just wondering if I could submit a request for a repaint to be created. A new Australian airline is due to start international flights shortly between Australia's east coast and the west coast of the United States. It is an offshoot of one of our domestic airlines (Virgin Blue) called "V Australia" and they will be utilising brand-new from the factory Boeing 777-3ZG/ER's for their flights. Aircraft registration is VH-VPD. Could someone please create a repaint for the Just Flight/PSS B777 Professional utilising the B777-300 model so that us Aussie's can fly the virtual skies for Australia's newest international airline? If yes, could someone please let me know via a reply post? Pics as below from airliners.net: vaust1tv1.jpgvaust2oe0.jpgvaust3mr8.jpg I hope that someone can assist with this request. Regards,

Guest lgvpilot1

I cant believe nobody has done this repaint yet!! :( Im sure i seen it in the screenshot forums Mark

Hi Mark!The story of this repaint as far as I know is this:Mcbellette has also put a request at the Just Flight forum where someone offered to do so. He asked for the availability of the repaint kit and I offered and sent it to him. That person stated that he was short of time and that was the last I heard of him and that was a month ago.A few weeks ago, by the time of V-Australia's first flight, I send at request the repaint kit to someone to do some liveries and he offered to have a look at a possible V-Australia repaint, but nothing was guaranteed!Now, there is in fact a V-Australia repaint for the -200LR that the RW airline doesn't have at the moment. So, I'm still waiting to see one for the PSS -300ER...As the French say: C'est la vie! :( Soft Landings! :(

Guest lgvpilot1

Well I would'nt hold your breath Ricardo butIts pretty obvious there is still a fair bit to do (including finding the right shade of red )But I think I should have something ready in a day or so if you or any one else is still wants it Mark

WOW! That looks gorgeous!Yes, please! :( :( :( Thank you so much!Soft Landings! B)

Hi!Here is a screenshot of her maiden voyage:31120098-23-9.jpgMany thanks!Soft Landings! :(
just downloaded it but looking at config the model is novc and so is the panel. confirm this is one with no virtual cockpit. if so can someone make one with a vc

Hi!Welcome! Would be so kind as to sign your name at the end as per this forum rules?Now, I need to know what version you have, the PSS or the JF? I can tell you the JF version comes with VC and No VC models and a neat feature to add repaints. But I need to know what version you bought.Soft Landings! :(

Guest lgvpilot1

Add this to your aircraft cfgChange the xx to the next number in your cfg [fltsim.xx]title=PSS Boeing 777-300ER V Australiasim=PSSB773ER-GEmodel=panel=sound=texture=V Australiaatc_id=VH-VPDatc_airline=atc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeingui_type=777-300ERui_variation=V Australiadescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:\n--------------------------------------------------------\nPanel Programming: Alex Baskatov\nPanel Art: Lena Bashkatov \nModel: Graham Waterfield\nTextures: Ben Jones\nVirtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield\nFDE: Eugene "Schtirlitz" Schneider\nSounds: Mike Hambly\nResearch: Robert Kirkland\nSupport - Web: Norman Blackburn, Alex Greenland\nWeather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarer\n\nSpecial Thanks Goes Out To:\nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Steve Cullen, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.\n\nCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk\n\nSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "OR remove[fltsim.xx]title=PSS Boeing 777-300ER V Australiasim=PSSB773ER-GEmodel=novc<<<<<<<<<<<<<THISpanel=novc<<<<<<<<<<<<<THISsound=texture=V AustraliaThis will "activate" the vc I should have made this clear in the readme , my apologiesMark

Hi!That would do! Thanks Mark! I did a .ini file for your livery and used the Builtcfg.exe from Just Flight to add it to the Aircraft.cfg. That is a neat way of adding liveries and it is used by the B777 and the A340 from JF. Unfortunately they didn't do the same for the A320 and B757!Soft Landings! :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.