Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggerm

Seeking a 4-Engine Turboprop Panel

Greetings,It's rare I come into the forums with a question as specific as this, but I'm having a hard time with this one.There are some great Dash-7 models out there in the world, but the packages are not 100% FSX ready. Most of the models and exteriors are georgeous, but the weak point always seems to be the panels. Many of the DH7 panels I've seen are based around old gauge files which FSX will not run (FS 98' and earlier). I am seeking a panel, suitable for a Dash-7 (a four engine turboprop), which will function in FSX. The panel can be contained in another aircraft's package, I don't mind cutting it out. I may have to build one on my own, but I'd rather poll out here to see if anyone has any recommendations. I've hacked around and used the FSX default Boeing 747 panel, but that's just a little excessive. :) Thanks for the pointers!-Greg(placed in the FSX general discussion area and not the panel discussion area as this is not a "panel editing" question)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Greetings,It's rare I come into the forums with a question as specific as this, but I'm having a hard time with this one.There are some great Dash-7 models out there in the world, but the packages are not 100% FSX ready. Most of the models and exteriors are georgeous, but the weak point always seems to be the panels. Many of the DH7 panels I've seen are based around old gauge files which FSX will not run (FS 98' and earlier). I am seeking a panel, suitable for a Dash-7 (a four engine turboprop), which will function in FSX. The panel can be contained in another aircraft's package, I don't mind cutting it out. I may have to build one on my own, but I'd rather poll out here to see if anyone has any recommendations. I've hacked around and used the FSX default Boeing 747 panel, but that's just a little excessive. :) Thanks for the pointers!-Greg(placed in the FSX general discussion area and not the panel discussion area as this is not a "panel editing" question)
Maybe you can find something through these links at http://www.btinternet.com/~tony.smiths/index.html