Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misgav

skies installed with GE?

I have AS6.5 with GEP running with fs9.In the options section of AS, I have 'submit GE skies checked.When I download weather, and hit the GE buton, new ground textures are installed to match the weather.Are the GE sky textures(eight sky sets already created by GEP) the also loaded into fs9?I ask this because for everynew flight I do this , the skies look pretty much the same.Eytan ornstein

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have AS6.5 with GEP running with fs9.In the options section of AS, I have 'submit GE skies checked.When I download weather, and hit the GE buton, new ground textures are installed to match the weather.Are the GE sky textures(eight sky sets already created by GEP) the also loaded into fs9?I ask this because for everynew flight I do this , the skies look pretty much the same.Eytan ornstein
Check 'Enable ASG Auto-Submit'Full Sky Theme is 'Wx-Influenced' and Cirrus Theme is 'Wx-Influenced'Check 'Enable GE Pro Submit on New FP'Force Sky - Select GE ProCheck 'Use Fetched Station for GE Pro'And sky textures will be loaded - it happens very quickly so it can be hard to see happening...DJ