Sign in to follow this  
vivek

md-11 not intercepting localiser

i have been using md-11 since it was released for fsx and things were working fine however since the last two weeks i have been noticing that when there are 2 parallel runways on the same course and when i have been cleared to land on one of them ,on feeding the localiser frequency ,and pressing app/land,there seems to be a deviation of 1-5 degrees when i land and i miss the runway ,like for eg 32L AND 32R ,this does not happen when there is a single runway for landing,the guideslope seems to be working fine is there a solution for this problem,this problem is quite irritating :( as i now fly only with md-11 ,which i feel is quite superior to 744. i have asx,fex,utx,gex,pfe installed on fsx .

Please sign your name to posts in this forum.Assuming you have entered the correct freq/crs, the problem of localizers not being on runway centerline is either a mag deviation problem caused by addon scenery or a registry problem (the latter occurs more frequently in FS9). Otherwise, this problem description makes no sense. A screen shot might help.Also, please provide a little more info such as location, runway, frequency and how the approach is made (autoland, handflown).

Dan Downs KCRP

Please sign your name to posts in this forum.Assuming you have entered the correct freq/crs, the problem of localizers not being on runway centerline is either a mag deviation problem caused by addon scenery or a registry problem (the latter occurs more frequently in FS9). Otherwise, this problem description makes no sense. A screen shot might help.Also, please provide a little more info such as location, runway, frequency and how the approach is made (autoland, handflown).
THIS HAS HAPPENEND WITH TWO AIRPORTSDomodedovo-UUDD RUNWAY 32L AND 32R-cleared to land on runway 32rKARACHI-OPKC WHICH HAS 25L AND 25 R-cleared to land on 25LIN both the cases appraoch was with autoland with autopilot switched off 50 feet above in an attempt to align with the runway.FREUQENCY MATCHING THAT PROVIDED BY FSX THROUGH THE ROUTE PLAN.VIV