Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest macdawg

Heliforce.XML

Hi all! i downloaded & installed the Nemeth Designs MD500E freeware helicopter.There is one file that i do not know where to put it. it is a Heliforce.xml file. Here are the install instructions from the ReadMe text; 2.I have also included the final generated MD500E Simulator.xml HeliForce file, and together with the other modified files in this package make for a very real FDE.3. For Installation of the HeliForce xml file you will need to navigate to the location where the HeliForce xml is located and stored on your individual system.I don't know where to navigate to, or where the heliforce.xml is located and stored on my system. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, MATT :-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the link Joe! I DL'd the Heliforce setup.exe,but I have'nt installed it yet.Not sure if I want to anyway.Yes,I did originally get that helo package from Flightsim,and I don't seem to have any trouble with the audio panel,if that is the GNS430/530.I may just remove the aircraft altogether.It is super sensitive and flies terribly, or maybe that's just my skills :-) Thanks again for your help! HAPPY FLYING!!!

Happy to help.I actually think (after a 10 minute flight) this helo flies pretty nice.The GNS430/530 is/are the GPS's, the audio panel lets you choose, for instance, whether you monitor COM1 or COM2.My issue is, the bloody thing doesn't show up in the sim. It's called for in the panel.cfg, but incorrectly, so it is a no-show.Anyone else?Joe