Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JimVT

Restore an airport in FS9

Hey, folks.......is there a quick and easy way to reinstall KBTV which I deleted while fooling around with AFCAD?I 'd rather not have to rebuild the whole thing and wonder if I could find it on one of the FS9 discs.JD

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey, folks.......is there a quick and easy way to reinstall KBTV which I deleted while fooling around with AFCAD?I 'd rather not have to rebuild the whole thing and wonder if I could find it on one of the FS9 discs.JD
I am not sure what you might have done - "fooling around with Afcad" -Any changes you made to the default airport (it's afcad) were saved in a new afcad - so the original, default one is still intact.Simply deleteing whatever you created should restore the airport back to the original.Hope I understood you correctly.

I am not sure what you might have done - "fooling around with Afcad" -Any changes you made to the default airport (it's afcad) were saved in a new afcad - so the original, default one is still intact.Simply deleteing whatever you created should restore the airport back to the original.Hope I understood you correctly.
Thanks, OPA...I was trying to bring up the KBTV "modified" file that I had deleted.Once I got to the "stock" file everything went copasetic!Man, that AFCAD manual is worth a semester of study!JD