Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

Minor issues - FS9 Version

Hi,It's been a long time since my last post. But fortunately, it is because all is perfect with the FS2Crew MD11.I just encounter some minor issues today :1

vpa055.png

Hi,It's been a long time since my last post. But fortunately, it is because all is perfect with the FS2Crew MD11.I just encounter some minor issues today :1

1. Try reinstalling FS2CREW along with all the updates.2. You need to turn on both the runway turnoff lights, turn the nose light to land, and turn the landing lights to ext off.3. I'm sure Bryan has many other projects lined up just ready to be done.James
Further to what James said:1. Do try re-installing as you may have a corrupt wav. If it happens again, write the name of the wav file down from the message box so I can check it out.2. I'd have to double check my notes from my MD-11 consultant as exterior lights handling can vary so much from company to company, but generally in the descent you handle the exterior lights. Remember that the landing lights extend into the airstream and can create discomfort (like noise) for the people in first class. They also add a tiny bit of drag too. Generally those landing lights should come on late in game. When you receive the landing clearance would be a good time.3. Sorry, not gonna happen! It may sound pretentious, but consider each version of FS2Crew to be like a painting; you don't just go back and make radical changes to it; each version is indicative of a time in FS2Crew's development. (I can't believe I just wrote that :( :( )Cheers,