Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Reality XP 530 GPS

In 2004 I bought the Reality 530XP v2.0 GPS. I tried to install it in a new computer. It seems to be installed correctly because the aircraft configutor came up and installed it into my new Flight One X-treame King Air B200. The three gauges show up in my King Air but the MAIN GPS gauge that is on top of the other two gauges will not "TURN ON" ! I've tried to read all of the instructions and have also reinstalled "the trainer GPS". I find this very, very complicated. Could someone please tell me how to turn on (power up) the main GPS. Thanks jerrycwo4

In 2004 I bought the Reality 530XP v2.0 GPS. I tried to install it in a new computer. It seems to be installed correctly because the aircraft configutor came up and installed it into my new Flight One X-treame King Air B200. The three gauges show up in my King Air but the MAIN GPS gauge that is on top of the other two gauges will not "TURN ON" ! I've tried to read all of the instructions and have also reinstalled "the trainer GPS". I find this very, very complicated. Could someone please tell me how to turn on (power up) the main GPS. Thanks jerrycwo4
Press the round "C" button top left hand side of facia.

Hi Jerry,I hate to tell you this, out of the box, the RXP 530 will not work with the Aeroworx KingAir. I am using the RXP 430 but had to go into the panel config and make some changes. It took quite a bit of trial and error to get it to work, then only in the analog panel. I suggest you try the forum over at RXP as well as search the user made files over there to see if you can get a panel config that someone else has made for the plane. Good luck with your search.Dale Baker