Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NAVRAD

Full screen mode

Hello AllI'm using a 32" monitor as my primary display and two identical 19" monitors for the PFD/ND displays. I would like to use full screen mode (alt + enter) but when I do this the two 19" monitors display blurry images.I have been told this is an FS issue but I don't personally know.If anybody has any suggestions they would be gratefully recieved.Thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use a 42" as primary on the virtual cockpit and 2, 17" displays for undocked 2D panels without any issues. Card is a ATI4870 512mb and a cheap ATI pci card.Sorry cant help with your problem but wanted to let you know it should be possible without the problems you describe.Rob

I use a 42" as primary on the virtual cockpit and 2, 17" displays for undocked 2D panels without any issues. Card is a ATI4870 512mb and a cheap ATI pci card.Sorry cant help with your problem but wanted to let you know it should be possible without the problems you describe.Rob
ThanksThat confirms there is a graphics related issue (I think)! I will wait and see if there are any other replies and if not successful I will see what my options are.Thanks again