Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest zabreen

Requesting a Roundel

HiI would like to make a request for the Rundel and a small Flag of Lebanese air force to put on a "Hawker Hunter" in FSX.I would greatly appreciate this favour from any talented "painter".(I'm not sure if I could post a website to show what I am referring to , however , a quick Wikipedia search will give the answer :).Best Regards and many thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HiI would like to make a request for the Rundel and a small Flag of Lebanese air force to put on a "Hawker Hunter" in FSX.I would greatly appreciate this favour from any talented "painter".(I'm not sure if I could post a website to show what I am referring to , however , a quick Wikipedia search will give the answer :).Best Regards and many thanks in advance.
Here you go mateRoundels of the world website

When I first read this post a few days ago I did'nt quite understand what the Op was asking forIf you go to the wiki page for the roundel in question , there is a PNG image of one If you right click and save it then you have one ready made , because the background will be transparentBut That is a great site you posted Aussiecop bookmarked !!!! :( Mark

I don't really don't know how anyone can do repaints without knowing about Google, Images (Upper left on Google page). Is this a troll or what ? It's all there !!!!!Bob (Las Cruces NM)..... :(

I thought the OP was asking for someone to put the roundel on the Hunter..? :(