Sign in to follow this  
Guest Batur77

Another freeware ATC software for FS ?

Guest Batur77

Is there a freeware ATC software for my AI traffic that i can use instead of having to use FS default ATC service ?Since i have been using the default ATC service of FS, it implies unreal ATC service such as ordering instructions regardless of SID and STARS navigation.

Hi,Not aware of any free programs. ATC is very complex and I don't think anyone did any freeware. However I can suggest Radar Contact which is payware.Thanks,

Guest Batur77
Hello Batur,Unfortunately there is no alternative freeware ATC for FS. However, take a look at these threads, they might help.http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=243643http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=242908Happy landings
Onur Kardesim selamlar,Bu arada Ingilizceniz cok iyimis tebrik ederim, turkce ifade edebilirsek, anladigim kadariyla FS'in default ATC'sine sid star okutarak kalkis ve inis yapabilmek mumkun gozukuyor; ancak deneme safhasinda biraz zorlandim gibi, tamamen basarili bir ucus yapilabiliyor mu bu sekilde default ATC ile ? Tam olarak ne yaparsam iyi sonuc alabilirim yazmaniz mumkun mu acaba Turkce olarak ? Egeryapilabiliyorsa tabii...

Batur Kaptan,You have a PM, check your inbox :(

Is there a freeware ATC software for my AI traffic that i can use instead of having to use FS default ATC service ?Since i have been using the default ATC service of FS, it implies unreal ATC service such as ordering instructions regardless of SID and STARS navigation.
Batur77,I ordered VOXATC-X for FSX a few days ago. I haven't read too much on it, and cannot complain yet. I do feel that such system will be an enhancement to my sim flying experience. It is a system that uses voice recognition instead of keyboard interaction with the default ATC window. It also has some training tools incorporated in it. One upgrade since its original FS9 version is that it now communicates with AI traffic as well. I believe you can search the forums here and find stuff on VoxATC. Some of the points that might interest you include: - SIDs, STARs, waypoints and airways are referred to by name- Enroute Holds- Emergencies I have always had Emergency handling on my wish list for Flight Simulator.You might check it out and see if it's worth giving a try.Keith

Keith Guillory

Guest Batur77

Onur Captain,Thank you very much for your PM.Folks, forgive me for using an other language though since our mother language is same so I thought to have an instant solution.Keith thanks very much in deed for your assistance.