Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

PSS Airbus panel with Project Airbus plane (Yes, again....

Hi all, I know this has been asked before. I even found topics about this issue. Unfortunately I can't get it to work as I intend to. What I would like is the Phoenix PSS Airbus panel, including virtual cockpit, combined with the Project Airbus plane (A320 with IAE engines). I also prefer to use the PSS flightmodel, as I guess the PSS panel was built to use the PSS flightmodel? If that doesn't make sence then it's sufficient to 'just' use the PSS 2-D and virtual cockpit (IAE engines). Can anyone tell me how to achieve this? Or, if someone is using this combination, may I receive a copy of the CFG-files to get it working? I'll give my E-mailaddress via a PM.In an old thread, I read all needed info should be available at the Project Airbus website. However I can only find downloads of the A320. Nothing found about combining the plane with the PSS panel.Thanks for your help!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have gotten the thing to work and with the PSS Flight Dynamics, minus the VC. I think I could get the VC working if I tried. Contact me on ICQ, my number is in my profile.

You can't use the PSS VC with another model - it's built into the mdl file.

Then scratch what I said, I can't get the VC working if I tried. :)