Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest upper01

payware planes texture load problem

hi there,hardware:Quadcore processor4Gb memoryGeforce 9800GTXsoftwareWindows xp with latest Sp. /3Gb switch usedfs2004leveld767lately i encounter the following problem:leveld-2.jpgas you see only one half of the plane textures are loaded ( no matter: daylight, or nighttime )when i use the program "filemon.exe", i noticed that when trying to load the other textures the mesages "not enough resources left" occuri checked if those bmp's are in the right folder, and they are.i can't find a solution for this problem. i do think however this problem is hardware related.does anyone have a suggestion for this problemregardsAlex

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hi there,hardware:Quadcore processor4Gb memoryGeforce 9800GTXsoftwareWindows xp with latest Sp. /3Gb switch usedfs2004leveld767lately i encounter the following problem:when i use the program "filemon.exe", i noticed that when trying to load the other textures the mesages "not enough resources left" occuri checked if those bmp's are in the right folder, and they are.i can't find a solution for this problem. i do think however this problem is hardware related.does anyone have a suggestion for this problemregardsAlex
Not sure the /3GB switch is doing any good for FS2004... the application needs to be "large address space aware" or such.Try it without the switch as a test.