Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLEX1978

Autobrakes

Hi, This is not directly related to PMDG but thought I would give a heads up for those not in the know and striving for more realism. I have been using a program running of a networked PC called TSR Autobrake with the 744 and now the MD11. I was unaware they had released a new version so here are some of the features.The Program reads you Active sky or FS weather and effects the FS Runway surface.Braking action depends on Wet/Dry/Snow/Slush and has a Anti Skid feature built in. It Also detects runway slope and runway condition at at airports.Anyway it really makes you think about planning your landings at high weight and severe weather and works perfectly with the MD11, shame we still don't have landing performance data but thats another story.http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...i?showd,,D10687Rob Prest

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Interesting, I use ASA, FScommander and IvAp/FsInn on my external computer. This program could be very interesting, but does it also effect manual braking? And is it a silent program, just running in the background after configuration? No need to activate the brakes from this program?

Hi Rob,This program does look quite interesting. Quick question for you though... Can I use the existing panel autobrake selector or do I have to set it manually in this program or install another guage? I love the concept, but I want to be able to use the existing selector if possible. Thanks!