Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eamonn Watson

Thank You All

I just wanted to say thank you all to team Avsim. I know it's a bit premature but I think that we've won. Regardless of the outcome it has been a blast and I had a great time. I am not sure if I can make it to the celebratory flight as I have ignored my famy quite a bit these few days.Anyway congrats to all for a wonderful race and welcome again to fs-mp. You guys did an incredible job and it was a pleasure to race against u guys.Cheers,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My thanks as well. I will not be able to make the Victory Lap because I owe my family a lot of attention. Flying on my own is just not the same.

I just wanted to say thank you all to team Avsim. I know it's a bit premature but I think that we've won. Regardless of the outcome it has been a blast and I had a great time. I am not sure if I can make it to the celebratory flight as I have ignored my famy quite a bit these few days.Anyway congrats to all for a wonderful race and welcome again to fs-mp. You guys did an incredible job and it was a pleasure to race against u guys.Cheers,