Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carabou

Orbx Au Green Review

Hi Folks - To make a very long story short - I fully agree with the Avsim review of AU Green - it's actually better than that! And no, I'm not from Australia, I don't work for Orbx and I don't have any connection with them other than being a very satisfied and happy customer. I have all of the regions and 2 airports. All are just fantastic. I only fly in Australia as there is too much of a difference between FSX and Orbx (FTX). Orbx has a free demo which will give you a great idea how it looks and works on your computer.Couple of points: Due to a variety of reasons, I find I get better performance with the Orbx scenery than with default FSX. Needless to say this is amazing as the level of detail is mine bogling (is that how you spell it?). Also, a lot of credit should be directed to the good folks who produce equally fantastic freeware airports (etc.) and now are up to version OZx 2.1. The airports/airfields whatever blend in seamlessly with the Orbx scenery so it just looks real - no other way to say it.Have fun. Howard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!