Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alado

FPS down with the B 777 PRO PSS ?

Hello allAs I use also PMDG products when I fly with the B 777 PSS it is a pity as the fps drop down and fluidity in the screen is less without changing anything any setting . do you know why and which setting somewhere I can check and change maybe to get nice fps even flying in IVAO flights ? Much obliged for help RegardsPatrick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello allAs I use also PMDG products when I fly with the B 777 PSS it is a pity as the fps drop down and fluidity in the screen is less without changing anything any setting . do you know why and which setting somewhere I can check and change maybe to get nice fps even flying in IVAO flights ? Much obliged for help RegardsPatrick
Patrick, I have replied to your pmJohn R

Patrick, I have replied to your pmJohn R
Many many thanks I will try that just confirm something the folder I have to change from .d ll to .bak so I will not have more the dll?no problem for fs9.1 ? is it just a dll for the PSS ? Hope PSS come back asap and so soon as aircrafts are so nice !!! regardsPatrick

Many many thanks I will try that just confirm something the folder I have to change from .d ll to .bak so I will not have more the dll?no problem for fs9.1 ? is it just a dll for the PSS ? Hope PSS come back asap and so soon as aircrafts are so nice !!! regardsPatrick
Patrick,Its not a folder - its a file within the FS9/Modules folder. It is a dll introduced by another add-on which had a flaw in it {Google to find the details} Nothing to the with the basic FS9 or PMDG. Just rename it to .bak {and do the same with its .ini file if you find one} and try the 777 again.John

Patrick,Its not a folder - its a file within the FS9/Modules folder. It is a dll introduced by another add-on which had a flaw in it {Google to find the details} Nothing to the with the basic FS9 or PMDG. Just rename it to .bak {and do the same with its .ini file if you find one} and try the 777 again.John
Hello thanks yes I wanted to say file and no folder !! I will check all that all will tell you how is going many thanks for fast reply as I love a lot the B 777 ! so nice !!!! regardsPatrick eiffel tower paris vor

Hello thanks yes I wanted to say file and no folder !! I will check all that all will tell you how is going many thanks for fast reply as I love a lot the B 777 ! so nice !!!! regardsPatrick eiffel tower paris vor
Hi, About which speak DLL you that about ? me interresting for me and my FPS !

That's the one!John R
Sure is! My FPS for the PSS 777 went up by 50% or more once I had removed those offending TCAS files.JS