Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NKato

Help Needed: MV-22 Osprey

I don't know where this forum thread should go, so I felt this section was my best bet.I've been trying to get the VTOL/Hover gauges to work in the AlphaSim MV-22 Osprey, the one provided by Rob Barendregt (Formerly available in AVSIM file library: RCBhca.zip). When I follow the instructions for installing them, even though my game is Flight Simulator X (Not FS9), it crashes.I'd like to get a working VTOL/Hover system for my Osprey in FSX, if anyone can help me with this. I'd appreciate it a lot - I mean, a WHOLE lot. Frustration abounds for me, as I have spent an entire afternoon scouring forums and databases for the solution with no luck.For those who would reply and assist me, you have my thanks.-NKMAJOR NEVERMIND. I finally found the FSX Update for the V-22. Thank God for AVSIM! :DFor those who may have the same problem, here's the filename you can use for the file library search: rcbvca11.zip

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't know where this forum thread should go, so I felt this section was my best bet.I've been trying to get the VTOL/Hover gauges to work in the AlphaSim MV-22 Osprey, the one provided by Rob Barendregt (Formerly available in AVSIM file library: RCBhca.zip). When I follow the instructions for installing them, even though my game is Flight Simulator X (Not FS9), it crashes.I'd like to get a working VTOL/Hover system for my Osprey in FSX, if anyone can help me with this. I'd appreciate it a lot - I mean, a WHOLE lot. Frustration abounds for me, as I have spent an entire afternoon scouring forums and databases for the solution with no luck.For those who would reply and assist me, you have my thanks.-NKMAJOR NEVERMIND. I finally found the FSX Update for the V-22. Thank God for AVSIM! :DFor those who may have the same problem, here's the filename you can use for the file library search: rcbvca11.zip
I'm glad you got the gauge for this. It does make a difference. You should be able to vertical takeoff and land now. That gauge is the best solution for FS9 and FSX. However, the MV-22 does a much better job in X-Plane even without hard to find gauges to add to the panel. IMHO

I'm glad you got the gauge for this. It does make a difference. You should be able to vertical takeoff and land now. That gauge is the best solution for FS9 and FSX. However, the MV-22 does a much better job in X-Plane even without hard to find gauges to add to the panel. IMHO
True, but I don't have X-Plane. :(

Yep, I can confirm that the FS9 version may cause crashes in FSX. Hence, the FSX version :-)Search tip for future searches: do an Extended Search on Author name; if there's any update, that's probably the fastest way to find them ...Or just ask the author via Email.... that's why he puts his EMail adress in his README's ....LOLCheers, Rob