Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

FS RealTime

Hi, I havnt tried FS Real Time for FS9 yet, but want to know for those of you who us it how it works and if its highly recomeneded. Plus is it free?Thanks

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest lgvpilot1
Hi, I havnt tried FS Real Time for FS9 yet, but want to know for those of you who us it how it works and if its highly recomeneded. Plus is it free?Thanks
Hi Bill I use it and i like it .If you are flying something like concorde then it really brings out the best in FS Real Time You can leave heathrow as the sun rises and land at JFK to watch the sun rise again :( it is not free it is donation ware Though i do believe you can still download a trial version ,but i think it only runs for an hour or so and kind of defeats the point.I do remember having an old trial version that would run all day but every twenty minutes or so you would get a scrolling nag screen similar to the atis one . I suppose if you could find that version you could give it a real good try :( Mark

Thanks Mark, ill give it a try

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

I bought it, I believe it was couple of euros that it was definitely worth of - flying with it, since it corrects false time zone management in FS9. Only worth if you fly through more zones... runs in background, doesn't bother anything or anyone.Also practical if flying other time than real time, for time reports to Oceanic ATC.

It's a very handy piece of software for keeping FS's time accurate.Just a side note... donationware doesn't ever shut down, thus this isn't donation ware... it's shareware. :(

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69