Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest driver

green centerline lights

I would like to get rid of the annoying green centerline lights on alot of the taxiways and tarmacs that are not really at the airports in real life. I have Lee Swordy's AFCAD but don't seem to be able to remove them when I try. Can somebody let me know what to do. I read the how to, but maybe I just don't get it.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Open the airport in AFCAD2. left-click on the taxi-line you want to change (you can sgift-left click to select multiple links to change the entire taxiway). Right click to bring up the context menu and select "properties". In the taxi-line properties unselect the center "lights". Save the airport to your addon scenery\scenery folder or other location where you keep addon "AFCAD2" files.scott s..

Open the airport in AFCAD2. left-click on the taxi-line you want to change (you can sgift-left click to select multiple links to change the entire taxiway). Right click to bring up the context menu and select "properties". In the taxi-line properties unselect the center "lights". Save the airport to your addon scenery\scenery folder or other location where you keep addon "AFCAD2" files.scott s..
Scott, thank you very much for the help.

I have seen green centerline lights at some airports.Canada has allot of them.Some USA airports use them also.I think at US airports they are used for cargo areas but I am not sure.

I have seen green centerline lights at some airports.Canada has allot of them.Some USA airports use them also.I think at US airports they are used for cargo areas but I am not sure.

I think at US airports they are used for cargo areas but I am not sure.
Incorrect
b. Taxiway Centerline Lights. Taxiway centerline lights are used to facilitate ground traffic under low visibility conditions. They are located along the taxiway centerline in a straight line on straight portions, on the centerline of curved portions, and along designated taxiing paths in portions of runways, ramp, and apron areas. Taxiway centerline lights are steady burning and emit green light.