Sign in to follow this  
Guest macman4

squares in scenery

Guest macman4

Man, I should of never reinstalled FS9. What can I do to get rid of theses squares in my scenery.

Guest belga1

Hello,

Man, I should of never reinstalled FS9
Well .. if you had saved your FS9.CFG before deinstall FS9 (assuming the game was running well for the graphics) this had spared you some gray hairs greenshy.gifBTW it's here a lot of posts for solutions about your problem...Regards.bye.gif

Is this universal or is it isolated to one geographical area. That area could be huge, say an entire continent.Looks to me like a landclass issue.Probably an addon installed improperly, UT maybe?When you reinstalled did you install all your addons fresh, checking after installing each one for problems, or did you copy them over?What addons do you have?I think we need more info.Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest magnum_force

I have had this problem before. It is usually a land class addon issue from what I have found over many years.Also, you may want to do a very clean unistall of video drivers including a .cab file rebuild and going to an earlier version of video card drivers.NVIDIA has been having some driver issues as of late for some folks, (I do allot of reading.)Just a couple of thoughts.Its fixable.

Guest magnum_force

I have had this problem before. It is usually a land class addon issue from what I have found over many years.Also, you may want to do a very clean unistall of video drivers including a .cab file rebuild and going to an earlier version of video card drivers.NVIDIA has been having some driver issues as of late for some folks, (I do allot of reading.)Just a couple of thoughts.Its fixable.