Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest casablanca

Problems to install PMDG MD-11

Hi,at first: i'm from germany, so my englisch is not so good, so sry about the mistakes:-)if i install the PMDG MD-11 then just before it ends it shows me following Error:"Sorry, unable to find this file:C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/PMDG_MD11/panel/panel.cfgPlease make sure you have correctly installed in the FSX folder"So this is my path i've installed the program: C:/Program files/microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X angegeben.Need i to install this program now on an other path or where ist the problem?I hope maybe somebody had the same problem, and can help meThank you very much

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please sign your posts in this forum.Do you see the error message before the installer in finished, or do you see the error when running FSX?You do have to install the PMDG simulation in the FSX directory, but it should not make a difference where FSX is installed.This forum is English, but several PMDG people live in Germany so no need to apologize for your language.