Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BertieBott

B732ADV.GAU Error

I did a clean install of the Tinmouse and downloaded and installed all of the files (in order) according to the TinMouse FAQ. However, now when I start FS9, I get an error about fssound.dll and TCAS2v7.dll being incompatible or something to that effect and when I try to load the TinMouse it says: Flight Simulator was unable to load the following: B732ADV.gauCan anyone help me out?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I did a clean install of the Tinmouse and downloaded and installed all of the files (in order) according to the TinMouse FAQ. However, now when I start FS9, I get an error about fssound.dll and TCAS2v7.dll being incompatible or something to that effect and when I try to load the TinMouse it says: Flight Simulator was unable to load the following: B732ADV.gauCan anyone help me out?Thanks
Read the readme that came with the base package. You have to add a line to the fs9.cfg file, and you have to add the fssound.dll file to the modules folder. It's all described there.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO