Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JDP6

Altitude On PFD Showing Incorrect Altitude

Hi there,Bought the PMDG 747X a few weeks ago, so far really enjoying, excellent software. However, the altitude on the PFD shows the incorrect altitude and when I press 'B' to set it properly, it briefly shows it for a second or so then goes back to normal. So when on the ground, it shows it as -7,000 ft. The altimeter shows it correctly however. Many thanks,Justin.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The -7000 ft indication rings a loud bell... it has come up a couple of times lately but off of the top of my head I don't recall the fix.Try an advanced search in this forum. It could be a registry problem, just not sure. Sorry.

Just had a search and haven't managed to find anything to fix it, but there is a few people reporting the problem.Also, the green number sign for the flaps on the PFD speed tape never works properly. It shows up when I manually use the flap lever, again for about a second, then goes away.

I guess that's why I don't remember the fix. Drop a line to pmdg support, be sure to get an automated response. Please let us know what the fix is for this so we can help others.