Sign in to follow this  
N520AT

Library Question

I have to ask this, I have been a user of this forum and want to thank you for providing so many enjoyable add ons and I believe this is the best site for MSFS. That being said when I do a search of the library using a file name I have never been directed to the file. I have no idea what I could be doing wrong. I figured I would ask to maybe be told what it is I need to do to correct this problem.Example: ual_new.zip Message I get: Searching for:Filename matching 'ual_new.zip 'in AVSIM File Library and below. No more items in category Thanks

Tom, Sorry I didnt explain myself to clearly, yes that is exactly what I do. I just tried it and it did not work. I guess I am just having a problem. No big deal I just wondered if I was doing something wrong.

Hmm.. I did it and it worked fine. What is the system telling you when you do that search?

Copied from my original post:Searching for:Filename matching 'ual_new.zip 'in AVSIM File Library and below. No more items in category Tried it again with no diceThanks

It's working fine for me, so I don't know what to tell you. The only thing I would suspect is that you have a cookie issue. Check your cookies and ensure that you are allowing "library.avsim.net" cookies on your machine. Or, remove all cookies from library.avsim.net and try resetting it.

>Copied from my original post:>>Searching for:Filename matching 'ual_new.zip 'in AVSIM File>Library and below. >>No more items in category >>>Tried it again with no dice>>ThanksThere is a space at the end of the filename, take it out...and it will work like a charm!