Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holland_Holland

Question: installing RC4 for FSX

Hi,I installed RC4 for FS2004 only. However I wish to use RC4.3 for FSX. Do I need to uninstall RC. Or can I just install RC for FSX without ruining anything?Thanks in advance,Rob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You need to look at the pinned posts Rob.There's a lot of stuff in here about that topic.From what I can gather you can use RC4 for both.I have both but haven't used RC4 for FSX yet.

You need to look at the pinned posts Rob.There's a lot of stuff in here about that topic.From what I can gather you can use RC4 for both.I have both but haven't used RC4 for FSX yet.
Hi Chriss, thanks for taking the trouble to answer my question. But I'm afraid that it was not what I was asking about. I've read the pinned Q&A's above.Thanks again,Rob

Hi,I installed RC4 for FS2004 only. However I wish to use RC4.3 for FSX. Do I need to uninstall RC. Or can I just install RC for FSX without ruining anything?Thanks in advance,Rob
run the install .exe from 4.3, choose the fsx install option.oruninstall rcinstall rc with the fs9 AND fsx install optionjd

run the install .exe from 4.3, choose the fsx install option.oruninstall rcinstall rc with the fs9 AND fsx install optionjd
Thanks that did the trick!