Sign in to follow this  
BlakeWilliams

Confused about Secret Plane

Ok, I'm obviously lost or missing something here. The secret plane is NOT the NGX correct? Because we already know that its a 737. Is this secret plane a different project from the NGX? See - I know nothing!!Thanks guysBlake

Guest lgvpilot1
Ok, I'm obviously lost or missing something here. The secret plane is NOT the NGX correct? Because we already know that its a 737. Is this secret plane a different project from the NGX? See - I know nothing!!Thanks guysBlake
Okay I will take this slowly At the top of this page are things called stickies , now if you read them you could of found this Upcoming releases:=============The NG2.0 is progressing smoothly. We are rapidly expanding the capabilities of the airplane far beyond what you have experienced in our nearly six year old original version. The systems modeling on this version is significantly deeper and richer, and the autopilot, FMS and autoflight systems are similarly more advanced. We may be in a position to begin showing you some key pieces during the next few months- and once we get Vin into the NG on a full time basis, you'll begin to see even more!The (product name censored) is progressing at an astounding rate, and we expect to begin beta testing in approximately two weeks. We had planned to roll the airplane out for you to see at the end of January- but have decided to hold on to it just a bit longer before we let you see what we have in store. We have seen quite a bit of conjecture about everything from the type of airplane, to the simulator platform to many other details- but rest assured that those who are seeing this airplane right now are nothing short of astounded at the detail and quality of this pending release. We're looking forward to showing her off- but you'll have to wait just a bit longer!More information soon!So there you go , the secret plane is .............. a secret :( Mark

Oh wow - really? The secret plane is a secret? Thanks for stating the obvious. You obviously didn't understand my question. But thanks for talking to me like I am an 8 year old. Oh, also - thanks for "taking it slow". Kind Regards,Blake

Guest lgvpilot1
Oh wow - really? The secret plane is a secret? Thanks for stating the obvious. You obviously didn't understand my question. But thanks for talking to me like I am an 8 year old. Oh, also - thanks for "taking it slow". Jerk. Kind Regards,Blake
Well you did say you knew nothing !here is some more clues The NG2.0 is progressing smoothlyAnd then in a seperate paragraphThe (product name censored) is progressing at an astounding rateso there you go, the secret plane is a seperate plane from the NGXMark

Personally I took this as some sort of ploy to get additional information :( "Oh gee, i'm sooo slow and know nothing, PLEEEASE tell me what this secret plane is" HMMMM? :( There's only a thread a mile long, that mighta been some help in knowing a little, but then that's just me :(

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines