Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi, Firstly, many thanks for a great product, it really does add alot more immersion to FSX. I'm having an issue with the landing lights on the PMDG MD-11, I have done research prior to this as I'm aware this is a common problem, and that the easiest way to solve this is by not installing the beacon and landing light textures for xgraphics, which I did (not install) when I was installing all the other ones. However, for some reason the landing light reflection no longer appears on taxiways/runways, thats including landing/taxi/runway turnoff. Any additional help would be appreciated. Kind Regards, Anthony Hammond.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, Firstly, many thanks for a great product, it really does add alot more immersion to FSX. I'm having an issue with the landing lights on the PMDG MD-11, I have done research prior to this as I'm aware this is a common problem, and that the easiest way to solve this is by not installing the beacon and landing light textures for xgraphics, which I did (not install) when I was installing all the other ones. However, for some reason the landing light reflection no longer appears on taxiways/runways, thats including landing/taxi/runway turnoff. Any additional help would be appreciated. Kind Regards, Anthony Hammond.
to fix this, download X Graphics - Build Number: B301 Service Pack 4 , here http://www.hifisim.com/support.php, just select the new added set; landing light for aircraft addons.