Sign in to follow this  
Andydigital

Quick edit unreliable

I thought I would bring it to your attention that for me sometimes the quick edit function in the forum software seems very unreliable, a lot of the time the page becomes unresponsive (with the loading please wait message) once you try to complete the edit. Full edit works perfectly every time, I'm using Firefox 3.0.7

Cheers, Andy.

I thought I would bring it to your attention that for me sometimes the quick edit function in the forum software seems very unreliable, a lot of the time the page becomes unresponsive (with the loading please wait message) once you try to complete the edit. Full edit works perfectly every time, I'm using Firefox 3.0.7
Can you pin that down to a specific forum or thread? For the most part I use nothing but quick edit and haven't seen that issue. Any detail would help us troubleshoot.

Hi Tom I frequent the PMDG and HIFI commercial support forums mostly and the Oncourse Software support forum too. Actually I very rarely venture outside the commercial support sub forum section and have all other sections collapsed. Wouldn't you guess it though that the moment I tested the quick edit facility extensively after I posted this post that things behaved themselves. When this problem does happen it very rarely seems to actually complete the process.When or if it happens again I will try and post the where and when to this post to help you troubleshoot it if thats at all possible.

Cheers, Andy.