Sign in to follow this  
Guest phil50

PMDG Tutorials

Guest phil50

Please could somebody help me.just bought flight sim FSX gold edition and purchased my first add on. this is PMDG 747-400x. cant find any tutorials(lessons) for this flight sim add on, the only ones i can find on PMDG web site are for the flight sim 2004. Can anyone tell me were they are ?thanks Phil

Please could somebody help me.just bought flight sim FSX gold edition and purchased my first add on. this is PMDG 747-400x. cant find any tutorials(lessons) for this flight sim add on, the only ones i can find on PMDG web site are for the flight sim 2004. Can anyone tell me were they are ?thanks Phil
This is a question that is often asked Phil.. But the aircraft hasn't changed.. just the simulation environment.. you could get a tutorial for any 747-400 simulation and so long as it's done to the same fidelity (which for the most part PMDGs is) it will be fine..CheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

Phil!There are 2 very good Tutorials for the PMDG 747 out on the net. One you have here. (se pics) Just search for the Author on Avsim.There

Guest phil50
This is a question that is often asked Phil.. But the aircraft hasn't changed.. just the simulation environment.. you could get a tutorial for any 747-400 simulation and so long as it's done to the same fidelity (which for the most part PMDGs is) it will be fine..CheersCraig

I have the angle of attack DVD and whilst it is very good, it is useless as a quick reference, unless you want a notebook on your lap whilst setting up the aircraft on your desktop pc. You will never remember everything on the DVD either. Stick with the free manuals if I were you, print them out, hole punch them, put them in a nice folder and you have a quick ref guide at your side.

Keith Sandford.

Guest Mower

Now we need some advanced stuff for the MD-11.