Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike_CFII_MEL

Level-D 767

Hi,I noticed there is no effects section within Level-D's aircraft.cfg file. Does this mean I am unable to add Nick Needham's touchdown effect or Edward Cox's reverser spray?.I left a message on their forum as well. Figured I'd get a faster response here at AVSIM.ThanksHi,Well, I received an answer on Level-D's Forum, thanks anyway guys.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Michael:What was the answer you received? Care to share, if only for future posterity? :(

Hi,I just added the effects section to their aircraft.cfg file, seemed to work just fine.[EFFECTS]touchdown=fx_nicks_tchdwn_m, 1I've also replaced my SmokeSystem to give me a nice reverser spray when its raining/snowing.[sMOKESYSTEM]smoke.0 = 1.5, -22, 28.5, Opensky_revspraysmoke.1 = 1.5, -22, -28.5, Opensky_revsprayWhat I could use is the correct entries for the gear_rainwash effect for the Level-D, The file is located here at AVSIM and is called spray_v2.1.zip.Thanks

Hi Mike,This thread got me kinda interested.Now I tried it on my two fav aircraft, LVLD767 and PMDG MD11.On 767, no problem with reverser.But MD11 has one high engine - reverser effect stays on the ground - not really much point? Did you find a way to move it up? I tried through the coordinate in SMOKESYSTEM, but that didn't work...Any other ideas?