Sign in to follow this  
golli

RCv4 Key Request process?

Good day.I wrote an email to the Radar Contact team, on March 5., submitting the number that RC generates in the register process.On March 6. I got this reply from the RC team: "Have you changed email addresses since the last key request?"I instantly wrote back a reply, stating that I had not changed my email address, but that my sister had purhased the boxed version of Radar Contact and sent it to me, so it might be under her email address, and I gave the RC team her email address. And now I have been waiting for 3 weeks for the reply to that email and for the registering issue to be resolved??!!When I installed Radar Contact the first time (this being the second time) I dont remember the register process to be that weird/prolonged.As I told the RC team in my reply, the reason my sister bought RC for me, is that she lives in USA and I did not find another way of getting the product in a boxed format (I live in Iceland BTW).I hope that the RC team dont find this post rude, but I was tired of waiting for the register number, but even more tired of simming with the dreadful default ATC.Thanks in advance.Golli.PS. Please feel free to delete this post after the register process has compleeted.

Good day.I wrote an email to the Radar Contact team, on March 5., submitting the number that RC generates in the register process.On March 6. I got this reply from the RC team: "Have you changed email addresses since the last key request?"I instantly wrote back a reply, stating that I had not changed my email address, but that my sister had purhased the boxed version of Radar Contact and sent it to me, so it might be under her email address, and I gave the RC team her email address. And now I have been waiting for 3 weeks for the reply to that email and for the registering issue to be resolved??!!When I installed Radar Contact the first time (this being the second time) I dont remember the register process to be that weird/prolonged.As I told the RC team in my reply, the reason my sister bought RC for me, is that she lives in USA and I did not find another way of getting the product in a boxed format (I live in Iceland BTW).I hope that the RC team dont find this post rude, but I was tired of waiting for the register number, but even more tired of simming with the dreadful default ATC.Thanks in advance.Golli.PS. Please feel free to delete this post after the register process has compleeted.
as i wrote in my email, in fact your email address had changed. i have 8 emails from you over the last few years, from a different email address from the one you are now using.i can't find your information, with your sister's information, because all of that was replaced with your information, and the other email address.all i needed to know, was your other email address, so i could update the info.so, reply to my email, let me know which of the two email addresses you want to use, and i'll update your contact info. and you key is in the mailjd