Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epza

Stabilizer

StabilizerAs I know there are two stabilizers, vertical and horizontal. During my introduction to MD_11 and first takeoff, I

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On the system display status page, assuming that the TO Data is set, you'll see the Trim setting, with a green band - which is the acceptable range of values the aircraft will inhibit that call.I used "Home" and "End" on my keyboard for the trim adjustment.Hope this helpsChris.

To accurately set the stabilizer for takeoff, you need to check the TO page of the FMC. It will show you the correct setting, which will be somewhere in the green band displayed at the top of the ENGine page of the SD.Paul

Sorry Jacek/Paul :)Where I mention the status page, it should be the config page :)Chris.

The trim information is shown on the config page and at the top of the engine page. Were you able to solve the problem?Paul

To accurately set the stabilizer for takeoff, you need to check the TO page of the FMC. It will show you the correct setting, which will be somewhere in the green band displayed at the top of the ENGine page of the SD.Paul
Useful info that I hadn't known. Thanks.Cliff